Latest News

2014 Billiards Season

Homepage Forums QBSA Forum Brisbane District Pennant Pennant Billiards 2014 Billiards Season

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 57 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Snooker Pennant season nearly at a close and for the diehard Billiards players, excitement is rising.

I am putting this forum out there for feedback on how players would like to see the format for this year. 2013 was a new approach and seemed to be well accepted.

Billiards is an important component of our cue sports and the QBSA is committed to building its participation numbers.

John Osterman

Anonymous

Whatever Osters. I’ll be in it if anyone else is prepared to travel up from the G Coast and I can play in A Grade (very marginal).

OC

Anonymous

I’m sure the Worn Out Old Farts (WOOF) will be going around again despite our age and mobility scooters !

Anonymous

Spot on WOOF, but not to forget the POPS (Poor Old Pensioners), sadly like myself; or the POOFS (Poor Old Outrageous Farts)……. I could be one, but it really doesn’t matter as long as we have some sort of Comp, eh?

OC

Anonymous

I could be interested but I don’t think I’m in any of the afore-mentioned categories…WOOFS , POPS , or POOFS.

Is there a category…CORPS …( Charming Old Retired Pirates ) ?

:whistle:

Anonymous

No such thing!

Anonymous

I dont recall WOOFs standing for “worn out old farts”.Close ,but not quite.

Anonymous

Any additional progress on this topic, getting a bit excited about billiards after seeing the Aust Billiards results etc…

Bolton was awesome have a look at the results of the 150up Open, he defeated Peter Gilchrist in the final after blitzing Mike Pearson in the timed event. Averaging over 600 points per hour over a five hour period, World Class that.

Anonymous

When does the season start. I need to get my three balls out and give them a scrub and polish

Anonymous

And see if you can get those awful red spots off them!
    They go away when you turn 60.
    See you on the weekend, oh that’s right you wont be there! :P :P

Anonymous
    Wahoo wrote:
    And see if you can get those awful red spots off them!
    They go away when you turn 60.
    See you on the weekend, oh that’s right you wont be there!

Oh I’m going to hurt you real bad Wahoo.

Anonymous

It’s a young bloke’s disease.

It’s called ”measles”.

Maybe next year it will all be cleared up and you can play with the big boys…..

:kiss:

Anonymous
    greybeard wrote:
    It’s a young bloke’s disease.

It’s called ”measles”.

Maybe next year it will all be cleared up and you can play with the big boys…..

:kiss:

Some more black ball pain heading your way greybeard :woohoo:

Anonymous

now that’s another different type of disease :S

Anonymous
    Wahoo wrote:
    now that’s another different type of disease :S

different type of pain as well 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 57 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.