Latest News

2017 Billiards/Snooker Season Aug-Dec

Homepage Forums QBSA Forum Brisbane District Pennant 2017 Billiards/Snooker Season Aug-Dec

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Vman 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Osters
    Participant

Hi all,
    Please assist the BD Pennant Committee and confirm your intentions for the 2017 season, August to December 2017

Add to this forum or email

johnvanderzee1@gmail.com
    or
    qld.cuesports@gmail.com

QBSA MC

• This topic was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by  Osters.

Vman
    Participant

Hi all,
    Thanks John for starting this thread. The BDPSC will meet again on Monday 17th July at a venue to be announced shortly.
    I still do not have responses from Redcliffe, Southport and Q Masters. It would be great to have some commitment from these clubs to go with the rest. As it stands it could be possible to run a graded pennant Billiard Season if we could get a couple more teams form these clubs. Email me on johnvanderzee1@gmail.com and let me know your clubs response.
    Cheers
    QBSA BDPSC

pockets
    Participant

Southport will be able to to field 1 team 2 billiards & 2 snooker.

Wahoo
    Participant

Hi John
    Pretty sure Trevor sent email regarding Redcliffe capability to field teams in either format.
    Wahoo

Vman
    Participant

Hi All.
    A really great result from last nights meeting of the BDPSC.
    We are extending the cut off till Wednesday to allow a club to try and get a couple more teams together.
    However, at present there have been 4 A Grade, 4 B Grade and 4 C Grade teams nominated.
    The clubs present voted overwhelmingly for a Graded Pennant Billiard Competition.
    I will give full details in the coming days.
    Proposed start will be 31st July.
    Cheers.
    BDPSC

Wahoo
    Participant

Any updates here

Vman
    Participant

Hello All.
    The Draw will be posted here in the next few days.
    If anyone out there know any players interested in playing B Grade please email me direct.
    Proposed start will be 7th August.
    regards
    BDPSC

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.