Latest News

2017 Qld Men's Residents Snooker Championships

Homepage Forums QBSA Forum Tournaments 2017 Qld Men's Residents Snooker Championships

This topic contains 12 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Osters 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Osters
    Keymaster

Hi all,

I will update this forum with a list of entries as they are received, you might also want to indicate here that you will be playing.
    Please also use the entry form on the website post, it also acts as your acceptance of the playing conditions, a requirement before you can play.

Regards
    John Osterman TD

Entries online to date are:

John Osterman
    Robbie Tibbs
    Adrian Hands
    Ethan Fu

Osters
    Keymaster

Online entries to date
    Osterman
    tibbs
    Fu
    Hands
    Mortimer
    NAZARI
    Wilcher
    Haenga
    Cooper
    Springer
    Garrett

Peter147
    Participant

Ben Farnworth
    James Gibson ????(depending on work commitments)

Osters
    Keymaster

Entries closing soon
    Prize Money down to losing Q/F PLUS Round Robin Group winners

Osters
    Keymaster

Minimum 6 frames of Snooker in the round robin stage, top 2 go through to the round of 32.

Win your round robin group and you are guaranteed 9 frames of snooker for $35.

Please the entry form on the website post

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by  Osters.

Peter147
    Participant

Doug Fitzgerald.
    ??? Kyle Lampkin (possibly)
    ??? Peter Williams (possibly with conditions, but very unlikely)

radster
    Participant

Just a question, if you get only 32 or under entrants will it just go through as a straight knockout tournament?

flat-ed
    Participant

Ed Dinga (if round robin happens and I am unseeded)

greybeard
    Participant

Is it now only $35 to enter?

Peter147
    Participant

I think it is $50. Top 8 seeded to 2nd weekend. 16 from first weekend play off to meet the 8 seeds. But I am sure someone from the QBSA will post this info up shortly, as I am not sure that what I have said, or written here is 100% correct. Can anyone please confirm, as everyone is ringing me for info on this, and I have nothing to do with it!!

greybeard
    Participant

Thanks Pete…I was going on Osters post of May20…

Will wait for official advice…

Osters
    Keymaster

Hi all, allow me to respond to Greybeard and Peter. Initially the entry was $70 and if you won your round robin group you got $35 for that, this meant you got to the last 32 giving you 9 frames for $35. I am not sure why everyone is ringing Peter, he is not listed as the TD and we have rung most of the field today because the unsolicited response was so small, 28 players.
    Now we have 40-48 players, the entry is $50, the top 8 are seeded into the round of 16, top 2 in each group from the round robin matches this weekend will play off next Saturday to deliver the other 8 into the round of 16.
    If the round robin groups are 4 players then matches will be best of 5, if they are 5 players then they will be best of 3.
    Hope this explains, any questions ring Chee, Trevor or I. Draw will be out tomorrow morning. Greybeard pls ring me, 0490075698. John O

Osters
    Keymaster

Round Robin Scores available

http://challonge.com/njcp7j43

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by  Osters.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.