In the aftermath of ex-cyclone Debbie, there is a severe weather warning for the Qld coast to the NSW border for tomorrow.
If the weather turns really bad and conditions are doubtful to be driving in, the AGM scheduled for tomorrow will be deferred for 2 weeks.
The website will make a suitable announcement at 1pm tomorrow regarding this.
In the interim, please indicate your affiliate’s intention to attend the AGM and for any indiviuals who also want to be present.
Thanks John for your timely suggestion of possible postponing tonights AGM. No doubt you are aware of this early morning warning of possible torrential rain late this afternoon in the Brisbane area.if its that wet and dangerous, lets FORGET IT.
Enjoy ! the day as we await a decision.
THE AGM HAS BEEN POSTPONED TO A DATE HOPEFULLY IN 2 WEEKS TIME. THE PCYC HAS ADVISED THAT THEIR BUILDING IS CLOSED FOR THE DAY DUE TO THE WEATHER AND FOR THE SAFETY OF THEIR STAFF. ONCE WE CAN MAKE CONTACT WITH THEM, A BOOKING WILL BE MADE
CAN EVERYONE INTENDING TO ATTEND ONCE THE NEW DATE HAS BEEN POSTED, CONFIRM THEIR INTENTION IN THIS FORUM TOPIC PLEASE
Has the forum time been corrected yet?
I posted this on 30th march at 9:34 am, but the forum reported the time to be March 29 at 11:33 pm
So the post above which was posted this morning about schools being closed “today” with a post time of 9 pm last night is to be taken seriously???
It’s time to fix the forum time. There is a 14 hour time difference between the server (probably USA) and EST.