Latest News

B & C Grade rnd 1 results.

Homepage Forums QBSA Forum Brisbane District Pennant Pennant Snooker B & C Grade rnd 1 results.

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Notice for all B & C Grade team captains. Due to the changes in the pennant format for both grades, (see home page) the Management Committee need the results for your games from round 1. These will need to be entered into the results manually due to the format. Please forward the B Grade results to Greg Rogers: rogersgw@yahoo.com.au Forward the C Grade results to me at johnvanderzee1@gmail.com If anyone can assist with advising team captains of this request your assistance will be greatly appreciated. Unfortunately we have not been advised of contact ph numbers hence the request here.
    Cheers John

Anonymous

Hello All.

Thanks for the results that have been forwarded to me so far.
    However still waiting for the results from the QMasters and Redlands games.
    If anyone can assist I would appreciate the help.
    Regards
    John

Anonymous

Hi John. Now that you have all round 1 results, and haven,t requested round 2, is it reasonable to assume that the site will be up and running for captains to enter results direct soon?
    Gunther

Anonymous

Hi Gunther. Correct. We only requested end 1 results. Please retain your results as this part of the website is still not activated. M/C will advise when it is. Regards John.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.