Latest News

Positive Gossip!

Homepage Forums QBSA Forum Social Space General Chat Positive Gossip!

This topic contains 17 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  WilliamK 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

screwback

Greybeard are you on Terra Australis,tell a white shoe ;) anything but stir the pot.The Game is surely still alive :whistle: ?????

Anonymous
    blucky wrote:
    Greybeard are you on Terra Australis,tell a white shoe ;) anything but stir the pot.The Game is surely still alive :whistle: ?????

Still alive and kicking matey….and awaiting your name on the Qld Open entry list…

Faint heart never won a fair maiden…

You’ve got to be in it to win it….

:P

Anonymous

Now there’s a challenge oh be lucky one. catch up with a few ‘hustlers from way back’, some wannabees from today and some possible stars of tomorrow.
    H 2/o

screwback

:ohmy: Was just askng for some P G to bring some New Year Cheer to this sports page and now i feel :sick:
    Thanks a lot U 2 ,trying :blush: :

Anonymous

Ok Lucky we want to see you positively cheered up and feeling well…

Get in the Open… you might draw me first round and get your money back….

:whistle:

screwback

Hey bearded one,
    Money back what a bargain? :whistle:

Anonymous

Too right mate…If I get my money back it will feel like I’ve won lotto !!!

πŸ˜†

screwback

:ohmy: Greybeard,i have been trying to understand your positive comments, but your words/thoughts have to be only of your medieval mindset .However my friend i am “now” aiming much higher! I am thinking of the Jackpot no faintheartedness here ,I am in it to win it.Bargain maiden! 😳 :whistle: How Positve is that πŸ‘Ώ

screwback

Well ,the ‘Bearded One ‘how does one feel ,OOPS just spilt my Pina Colada,what are you drinking? O 2 B Lucky :)

Anonymous

Think positive matey…in training for Kedron Over 50’s at the moment…3 push ups and 2 glasses of red

πŸ˜†

screwback

:( Allo Greybeard ,I feel sad when every t-ng is quite ,can you do something,
    no! not dance with those white shoes but!make some noise please.Boy how depressing? :huh:

Anonymous

Cheer up me bucko…you can look forward to giving me a hiding in the Bribie Over 50’s

:whistle:

Anonymous

Gee I must be keen… or senile.

Today, all scrubbed and dressed, new teeth and all, ready to play my round robin matches and about to leave from Bribie at 7.30 am. Last time I kissed my partner goodbye at this time of the morning she was super grumpy so I was going to sneak out without disturbing her this time. But then thought that might be cause for grumpiness on my return and am now so glad that I disturbed her.

Today is not Saturday as it is only Thursday. And after reading the latest draw notice I now realise that I am not expected to play on Saturday either. I am scheduled for Sunday.

So if anyone ever comes across an over-dressed gentleman with good teeth wandering lost with a snooker cue, please be kind to him because it might be me.

Anonymous

Brilliant, thanks Bill, Β there are now a whole bunch of us old farts feeling much better about ourselves.

Anonymous

Bill.
    Now, that was very funny!
    Concerning……but very funny!
    Nicely written πŸ˜†

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.